It's finally finished! The cushion is f i n a l l y done. It took me so damn long I thought I was gonna give up. And then there was the horrible realisation that there was nothing in my stash that would go with the floral linen. I managed to buy this pink stuff to go with it and I think it works. I hope.
The back is an envelope opening and as long as it isn't moved in any way you can't see the seams on the underflap. This photo is terrible, it makes it look like the first attempt it is but it looks much better in real life. But I made it so I would say that.
This is my washing steaming in the winter sun. Neither here nor there but it can be quite alarming to look out the door at the laundry and see it steaming like it's about to catch on fire!