Thursday, September 27, 2007

nothing but mumbles

Changes are imminent and I have lots to share but can't. Do you ever have those days where you have so much to say but are too tongue tied to know where to even start? I can just say things are going good but man am I busy!! I'll be moving my blog soon. I am frantically trying to write part 1 of my story (for those who asked I write erotica and I write it well. I don't tell my mother but I'm not ashamed either.) asap. My etsy shop should be open by Halloween if paypal will start playing nice. I have gobs of stuff to take to the thrift store. To replace the gobs of stuff I buy from them. I have craft ideas coming out the wazoo and no time for the next few days to do them. I have more swaps than I should going on right now too.

I'm stressed out but it's so going to be worth it. One day life is stagnating, the next it's going too damn fast. Isn't life a trip sometimes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U do sound busy busy busy
one step and day at a time
try not to stress